Based on Law no. 05 / L-097 "ON THE RATIFICATION OF THE LOAN AGREEMENT BETWEEN
REPUBLIC OF KOSOVO AND THE EUROPEAN BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT FOR REHABILITATION OF REGIONAL ROADS ",
The Ministry of Infrastructure in cooperation with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is developing the activities for the implementation of this project which is implemented through the Project Implementation Unit (PIU).
This project includes:
1) Rehabilitation of National Road N 25.3: Kllokot-Gjilan segment, L = 11.08 km
2) Extension of the National Road N 25.2, entrance to the town of Gjilan, L = 3.00 km
3) Extension of the National Road N2: entry segment in Ferizaj / Ferizaj town, L = 5.69 km
4) Extension of the Regional Road R 107: Entrance Segment to the City of Prizren, L = 3.00 km
MI, respectively the PIU for the rehabilitation of regional roads, invite all representatives of businesses, business and non-business buildings, citizens affected by project developments as well as various interest groups to participate in the discussion which will be held according to this schedule:
Expansion of the Regional Road R 107: entrance segment in the city of Prizren, L = 3.00 km
Prizren on 05.12.2018. at 10:00 am in the KK Prizeren building
Rehabilitation of National Road N 25.3: Kllokot-Gjilan segment, L = 11.08 km
1. Gjilan on 03.12.2018.ora 14:00 in the building of MA Gjilan
2. Kllokot on date 04.12.2018. 11:00 am, In the building of Culture House
3. Viti on 06.11.2018. 10:00 am, in the building of MA Viti
4. Pasjane, the date and place will be determined later
Gjilan and Novoberd for the project: Expansion of Nationale N 25.2, entrance to Gjilan town, L = 3.00 km, date and place to be determined later.
Ferizaj, for the project: Expansion of the National Road N2: Entrance segment to Ferizaj / Uroševac town, L = 5.69 km date and place to be determined later.
You will find the information in the web address of MI:
and in the web addresses of the respective Municipalities.
Also, for more information, you can contact the PIU through the email: [email protected]
or phone number 038212238